Those 7 things about me are:
1) I used to spy on people after reading the Louise Fitzhugh novel HARRIET THE SPY. This is how I became a writer.
2) I want(ed) to be an astronaut. I look forward to exploring God’s universe in eternity.
3) The WORD is God Himself revealed on paper via ink. For me, it’s like swimming in love to read Him.
4) I’m both 5’3″ and 5’4″.
5) To honor the women in my family, I changed my legal name late(r) in life — my entire name.
6) Prayer is like breathing — it’s tough to pray naturally when I focus on myself so much.